Publishing “any” ad when the opportunity arises might seem like a great idea at the time, but thoughtful planning and a design that is aligned with your brand will achieve much greater results while maintaining your brand credibility.
Each advertisement we design goes through pre-planning before the creative process starts. This is to ensure the ad will have the most impact within its chosen placement.
Internally, these are the requirements we work towards for each advertisement, alongside client requirements:
- The design, images and layout must be suitable for the ad placement.
- The wording must be suitable for the publication or location and its audience.
- The design of the ad must be in line with the existing brand or supplied style guide.
The placement of an advertisement can be just as important as the design of the ad itself.
Ensuring that the ad is going in the most suitable publication, location or website to reach the intended audience improves the chance of a higher response rate, and provides you better value for money. There are many more advertising opportunities than just print media today.
Each advertisement goes through a stringent proofing process which includes:
- Internal spellchecking and grammar review; we make notes of anything we think may be incorrect and let the client know to have the final say on the wording.
- Client can view and digitally sign off advertising designs, and request changes.
- We complete a final review of dimensions, text sizes, image resolution, bleed and suitable colours prior to transmission to the publication.
- After an advertisement is approved by the client, we complete the print-ready artwork files and deliver them to the publication or producer via their preferred method (eg. email, online upload system, etc).
Bookings & Management
We can manage print advertisement bookings on your behalf, liaising with publications directly. Through managing bookings, we can also provide you with ad size options, delivery dates and word limits for content, as well as maintain and build an image library for use across your organisation’s advertisements.